Dylan's 89 c1500 scsb on going project.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D_EATON

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Finally got my stainless steel radiator mount done and as you can see it has a mirror finish! I like shiny things lol

Also got a new coolant over flow tank and had to relocate it and the under the hook work light cause I didn't wanna lose it lol

Got my new drive shaft from PST.

oh yeah and steel braided lines for the coolant too.

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

D_EATON

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Finally the accessory bracket is all mocked up, the new idler bearing and mount and is welded on and now everything is clears. The bracket is gonna come off for some finally clean up and paint.

D_EATON

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Got a new carb right before I did the first fire up. Its from Devane carburetors, its a weekend warrior 750 and its been great so far.

I also noticed while I had it running it seemed the alternator was flexing some when id rev it, so I added a brace between the alternator and the power steering pump so the bracket can't flex anymore.

Did a couple of short drives and notice it had some slight drive line vibrations so I had to add a taller poly transmission mount to bring the rear of engine and trans up to get a better drive line angle and also roll the rear end down a bit. Another thing I still wasn't pleased with was the brakes so I did a hydroboost swap and new adjustable proportioning valve and redid some of the brake lines as well.