Dual Rear Exit vs Dual Side Rear Exit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
basically you run the pipe like you are turning it out before the tires but instead of turning it out you just cut it and either leave it or put a turn down pipe

davbell22602

1997 Chevy Silverado 4x4
Reaction score
Which has better flow and gives more HP behind rear wheels or straight back out past the rear bumper? What do mean by turn downs?

I dont think MPG's will even play a part with either. As for turn downs, that means, more or less, that immediatly after the muffler, cat, or what have you, short tail pipe extentions are put in place instead of running piping to a preconfigured location.

I'm talking about horsepower not mpg.

Sully

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
you arent going to be able to tell the difference between the two... and if you do, its a placebo effect. Your brain thinks its faster so it is type deal

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
the only difference you will notice between the side turn outs and straight back will be where you see the tips or the pipe when you look at the truck and maybe a little difference in sound