Dual Exhaust Exit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

21Actual

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I cant decide how I want it. Strait out the back beside the hitch tube, 90' elbows behind the rear wheels or the 45' elbows behind the rear wheels.

Post up a pic of your trucks ass. Help me decide.

Justin S

Truck Hoarder
Reaction score
Completely up to you obviously, but i like it either straight out the back, or exit on both sides in FRONT of the rear wheels. Here's the best pic I have of my 01
You must be registered for see images attach

Justin S

Truck Hoarder
Reaction score
Oh and here's what my current project looked like when I got it, this is true dual, but same side exit.

Curt

Sometimes when I close my eyes, I can't see.
Reaction score
I love the look of the tips coming straight out of the back. My truck has 2.5" inlet 3.5" outlet chrome rolled edge tips.

21Actual

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Off all the exits I've looked at, I think I like this the most. Slight angle, but not tipped down. Dont like the tipped down look.

You must be registered for see images

Justin S

Truck Hoarder
Reaction score
Off all the exits I've looked at, I think I like this the most. Slight angle, but not tipped down. Dont like the tipped down look.

You must be registered for see images
i agree, if its going out at that angle, definitely straight and not tipped. There are so many variations, everyone's gonna have a different taste

superdave

Proud NOOA Member
Reaction score
For looks, I like straight out the back. For practicality on a 4x4 that is going to get used, I like exits in front or behind the tires so there is less to catch and drag at the bumper.

Tech-GeeK1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
This picture angle makes the tips look like they hang much lower than they really do, but here is my setup. Dual 4 inch tips that exit at a 45 degree, right below the bumper corners. And yes, they need cleaned terribly...