dropped93 sierra build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kezark31

Reaction score
In with the new
You must be registered for see images

Y'all want more pics just ask :)[/QUOTE]

got any more pix of that hitch set up looking to do the same on my crew cab...truck looks sick bro

HIGH BOWTIE

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nice build thread. Truck is comin along. Do u plan on painting it or keepin it like that?

dropped93

I want one of everything
Reaction score
For now te paint is staying the same, can't afford to paint it yet.

In with the new

Y'all want more pics just ask :)

got any more pix of that hitch set up looking to do the same on my crew cab...truck looks sick bro[/QUOTE]

And a couple from showfest
You must be registered for see images attach

HIGH BOWTIE

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Been havin good luck with ur si? I work for Honda to and I know these are bad for oil consumption. I did a clutch and a block on one with 10k not not long ago.

dropped93

I want one of everything
Reaction score
Been havin good luck with ur si? I work for Honda to and I know these are bad for oil consumption. I did a clutch and a block on one with 10k not not long ago.

Nope no problems with mine yet. Got 8400 miles on it and haven't noticed oil consumption yet. It's outta the vin break, but still keepin an eye on it.

HIGH BOWTIE

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yea did u see if there is a update like the accords? Can't remember if they have one not?

jonstreet

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I don't know why but I'm digging the Wrangler Wheels man, I have been looking for weeks now trying to find your pics. saw them a month or two ago and couldn't find them tell now and DAMN they look good, to me they give it a stock SS look. I'm stealing this one from you just sent an email to a local guy who has 5 for $250 going to get them and put them on my 95 ext cab