Downgrade 95' to 88/89' headlight K1500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Turboweasel

Reaction score
Mikester, I have several Bosch H4 lamps laying around if you need a couple but all of them are used. I live in norway so shipping wont be to expensive. Let me know if you are interested.

Z71Hobbs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Mikester, I have several Bosch H4 lamps laying around if you need a couple but all of them are used. I live in norway so shipping wont be to expensive. Let me know if you are interested.

I'd be interested in a set of correct high and low lamps. I have family in Amsterdam...not sure if things could be shipped relatively cheaply to there or not.

Mikester

Reaction score
Those are the brand "Eurolights" and they are complete crap as far as pattern. Basically they are a non labeled high beam cut. The LMC set has a better build and pattern FYI.
Thanx Dave, I ordered the Sylvania sealed beam headlamps for now, just to get rid of the aux lights...we'll see how the sheriff reacts ;-)

95bucket

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Why not do the h6054 housings and grill. Must be plenty of those that were legal for TÜV over there. Curious - where in Germany? Grew up there