Do I need new knuckles? Where can I get them?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jrgunn5150

Enjoying tomorrow's success today
Reaction score
So sitting here thinking and reading. I did change out the ABS sensor on the passenger side. I wonder if I could have damaged the one on the drivers side during all the repairs. The sound sounds like its coming from the drivers front tire also. Its like a small motor running.

Sounds like the ABS pump.

NorthTexasDylan

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Also it does not stop as well as it should when we hear that noise and it pulls left. It sounds similar to the sound you get when you slam on the brakes on ice. But not exactly the same.

Bob L

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Have you tried pulling the ABS fuse to see if that helps? I have a neighbor with an 01 that did what you describe and I pulled the fuse. It eliminated the problem but she has no ABS now.

NorthTexasDylan

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like the fuse is the same one for Speedometer and Cruise Control. Don't want to lose those things in exchange for fixing ABS.

NorthTexasDylan

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
So I was wrong. There is a fuse in under the hood that I pulled. The light came on within a matter of minutes. However I did drive for about an hour today and it did not do it once. So I guess I covered up the issue.