Death Dually

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Death Dually 99

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm about to start putting my 99 crew cab Dually with 124,000 original miles back together. The engine spun a rod bearing last summer and after much thought weither to rebuild it sale it and buy a newer truck. I am fixing it, can't bring myself to sale it. Lol. I have had the trans rebuilt for performance, and a new 2300 stall converter, rebuilt the engine with a forged 489 stroker kit a set of aluminum pro comp 300 cc oval port heads, comp cams and stock intake. Five O Motorsports 36 lb injectors, Gibson stainless headers with true dual exhaust and hi flow mufflers, Volant cold air intake, throttle body spacer, and plan on Black Bear performance custom tune. I'll update as I get the engine and trans installed and fired up

Death Dually 99

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm about to start putting my 99 crew cab Dually with 124,000 original miles back together. The engine spun a rod bearing last summer and after much thought weither to rebuild it sale it and buy a newer truck. I am fixing it, can't bring myself to sale it. Lol. I have had the trans rebuilt for performance, and a new 2300 stall converter, rebuilt the engine with a forged 489 stroker kit a set of aluminum pro comp 300 cc oval port heads, comp cams and stock intake. Five O Motorsports 36 lb injectors, Gibson stainless headers with true dual exhaust and hi flow mufflers, Volant cold air intake, throttle body spacer, and plan on Black Bear performance custom tune. I'll update as I get the engine and trans installed and fired up
You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach

Tom P

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm not gonna lie that sounds like it's gonna be more than a little bit fun to drive...

Tom P

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Where did you buy your heads, cam, and stroker kit from? I may be tearing my 7.4 down in the next year or so