Deadbeats 1997 Centurion Conversion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

deadbeat

Centurion Crew Cab
Reaction score
I will post some photo's tomorrow, got everything painted except tailgate, plastic on bottom of fenders and under grille, and rear flare repaint. The hood got completely full of pollen, so bad we didn't clear it the second coat since it was obvious I will have to repaint it. The body work looked okay, was a little bit wavy in a few spots but I knew they were there before the paint was applied, I just didn't have time to prime and block anymore.

andy396

GMT400 Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks good in the pictures. Did you have to do any work to your fender flares? Mine are fairly warped.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

deadbeat

Centurion Crew Cab
Reaction score
Thanks for all the compliments, the flares fit pretty well, the front two bolts make the plastic stick out a little bit, but not bad. The color is off a Honda suv, Amber brownstone metallic, by far the hardest color to spray I have witnessed and dad has painted for 43 years and said he hates spraying. There is only a few angels that you can see the waves from, they are no worse than the new Ford trucks.