Deadbeats 1997 Centurion Conversion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

deadbeat

Centurion Crew Cab
Reaction score
I had a good day today, worked from 9:30 till 2:10 and got the inner doors and hood cleaned, sanded, masked, prepped and painted. Since the firewall is blacked I just shot the hood with black semi gloss rustoleum.

You must be registered for see images attach

deadbeat

Centurion Crew Cab
Reaction score
I feel like a complete idiot, I fought with a fender for 4 hours, tried 2 and they both fit bad. I didn't want to put washers under the cab so I worked and worked until I got a really nice fit, only to realize you can't put the front fender flares on with the fender on the truck.

deadbeat

Centurion Crew Cab
Reaction score
Went Morel mushroom hunting today with family, forgot to bring my belt. I like to carry my H&R 9 shot 22 for snakes and my Hen and Rooster knife to cut the larger stems so it sucked. I stuffed the knife in my front pocket, 22 in case in my back pocket. The very last spot I hunted I was walking to the car and a limb bumped it out of my pocket into the only mud puddle in sight all day. But, we did find about 100 nice yellow morels, I may post a picture later and we found 2 dryads saddles as well.

Dyelon

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Your patience is unbelievable. I probably would have parted it out and had it crushed. Great job.

deadbeat

Centurion Crew Cab
Reaction score
Mushrooms and the nice cleaned 9 shot H&R.

deadbeat

Centurion Crew Cab
Reaction score
I haven't quit yet, just slow. That jack in one picture is because I had to jack it up there to get the correct fender gap, tighten it down, and let it down to fit. You can see in the other pic where I tied the front of the frame to the floor to try to spring it while jacking, didn't work real well but I did get the fenders to have a nice gap anyways.

deadbeat

Centurion Crew Cab
Reaction score
Does anybody know the name of the clips that hold the little metal piece over the place the roof skin connects beside the rear window on each side? I am trying to find them online with no luck.