Deadbeats 1997 Centurion Conversion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

deadbeat

Centurion Crew Cab
Reaction score
I did some work this weekend. I removed a cab back and some cab mounts, replaced one so far and patched some holes in the floor. I wish I had just changed the cab, it would have been a ton less work.

You must be registered for see images attach

deadbeat

Centurion Crew Cab
Reaction score
I've went about as deep as I am going to go. I plan on changing the other cab mount tonight and maybe getting that cab bottom fitted. Tomorrow I would like to mount the rockers with screws and hang the doors and check fitment. It would be really cool to have the cab painted this weekend.

deadbeat

Centurion Crew Cab
Reaction score
You want to buy it when I am finished painting and my new rear end is installed? New truck for half the price :).

deadbeat

Centurion Crew Cab
Reaction score
I got the other side put in and was patching the floor like the other side and caught the gas line on fire (I have plastic lines). I quickly jumped up and threw water on it and stuffed a wet rag on it, then went and got my water hose and soaked it. I am stupid to not remove the tank already since I need to for when I seam seal it anyways. It almost ended up bad, I decided to call it a night.

skylark

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I got the other side put in and was patching the floor like the other side and caught the gas line on fire (I have plastic lines). I quickly jumped up and threw water on it and stuffed a wet rag on it, then went and got my water hose and soaked it. I am stupid to not remove the tank already since I need to for when I seam seal it anyways. It almost ended up bad, I decided to call it a night.
Sometimes it is best to just walk away.