Daily truck pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Daly

The great white Canadian
Reaction score
Traded the High Country in. I never should've bought it, way too much truck for me. Thankfully I go one hell of a deal on it when I bought it, and I got a great deal on the Sierra, so I walked out with a much heavier pocket and something more my style.
You must be registered for see images attach

Biggershaft96

Cant Getrite
Reaction score
New to the group here my rig

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
welcome! how do you like stt pros?
Traded the High Country in. I never should've bought it, way too much truck for me. Thankfully I go one hell of a deal on it when I bought it, and I got a great deal on the Sierra, so I walked out with a much heavier pocket and something more my style.
rcsb ftw!

Daly

The great white Canadian
Reaction score
I also listed the 91 for sale. It's been a great truck, but it sits 90% of the time and I feel it's time for someone else to enjoy it. Selling my Duster as well, and thinking about replacing it with a C5, 98-02 Z28 or WS6. Just want something more touring friendly, not really into racing that much anymore.

BowtieBrody

Jesus Murphy!
Reaction score
****** picture; but it was hotter than hell and I was getting frustrated with the ****** floor jack and lug nuts that kept cross-threading.

Reaaally not looking forward to brakes on this thing. But I do plan on replacing everything from hub to hub so that might be more of a pain in the ass than just rotors but a bigger payoff in handling on this thing.