Daily truck pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GarrettGmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ya considering most I've looked at started out at 35k and only go up from there so to wreck a few of them, damn. Wonder though if they'll have some that were damage but just cosmetic that they'd sell cheaper

GreenZ98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ya considering most I've looked at started out at 35k and only go up from there so to wreck a few of them, damn. Wonder though if they'll have some that were damage but just cosmetic that they'd sell cheaper
Man are they really that much higher out there. You can get a decked out top of the line ranger crew 1000 highlifter edition here for 26k. It was a company truck so I'm sure their insurance will cover it, they say the guy passed out.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
35k? Lmfao

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

GarrettGmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Man are they really that much higher out there. You can get a decked out top of the line ranger crew 1000 highlifter edition here for 26k. It was a company truck so I'm sure their insurance will cover it, they say the guy passed out.

35k? Lmfao
Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

Ha oops sry guys meant 25k, fat fingers on a cell phone and I dnt double check when I type half the time

BowtieBrody

Jesus Murphy!
Reaction score
Those SxSs are god awful expensive out here, yet I see them stacked like damn cordwood on trailers coming back from the Uhwarrie trails,
Seeing those Rangers makes me want an ATV something fierce though, one of my little brother's friends tried to sell me a Polaris 800, but my budget won't allow it,

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
Got a tad bit icy today.
You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my flagged XT1635-01

Tyler/T-Unit

Jay33089

OBSessed
Reaction score
I've never been big into the ATV thing. But $25k for one puts me out of the ball game! I think they are cool,but I can build a couple nice trucks for that! Lol! But hey everybody is different!

Jay33089

OBSessed
Reaction score
Got a tad bit icy today.

Sent from my flagged XT1635-01

Tyler/T-Unit
That's wild! You got ice, and I'm having to run the AC and cut friggin grass!