Daily truck pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

98chevy2500SS

Specializes in Accessories 101
Reaction score
Washed the High Country on my way home. It's -7 but I don't care, couldn't stand the salt anymore.
You must be registered for see images attach
Glad you washed it, wish I could wash mine in -7 degree weather, but then my truck would be frozen shut since it sits outside everyday and night. :uhoh2:

BowtieBrody

Jesus Murphy!
Reaction score
Same here, sits outside of my mother's garage door; and my doors were frozen shut about an hour ago when I ran out to lock it up for the night.
Spent about ten minutes cleaning all the snow off this thing before I left work, there was at least 3 to 4 inches on it by 1 o'clock,

Jay33089

OBSessed
Reaction score
Just got it back from the exhaust shop yesterday evening. Was gonna spend the day wearing the new off my 6.0 ls swap. There was a chance of snow and we usually don't get it. Woke up to 3" on the ground and it snowed til 3:00! Ended up with around 6" total. But I couldn't help myself. I had to take her out anyway! Ls is the only way to go IMO!

98chevy2500SS

Reaction score
Looks like you guys need some mud flaps, lol. If I saw that sand-slush on my truck like that, I would freak out a little.

98chevy2500SS

Reaction score
I'm totally freaked out! But there's a gallon of POR15 under my truck! Sunshine and temps in the mid 50s next week! She's gonna get a bath she won't forget! Lol!
Yeah same here, can't wait for tomorrow and Friday to wash my truck, upper 30's by tomorrow and mid 40's by Friday, boy is the car wash going to be packed! lol. :D

BowtieBrody

Jesus Murphy!
Reaction score
Looks like you guys need some mud flaps, lol. If I saw that sand-slush on my truck like that, I would freak out a little.
I'm totally freaked out! But there's a gallon of POR15 under my truck! Sunshine and temps in the mid 50s next week! She's gonna get a bath she won't forget! Lol!

Same here, I spent a solid two days in the fall underneath my truck with a bottle degreaser, a wire brush, and chassis paint; plus Jay's got it right, with it being in the 50s next week, my trucks gonna get the full treatment with a wash and some detailing.

Just got it back from the exhaust shop yesterday evening. Was gonna spend the day wearing the new off my 6.0 ls swap. There was a chance of snow and we usually don't get it. Woke up to 3" on the ground and it snowed til 3:00! Ended up with around 6" total. But I couldn't help myself. I had to take her out anyway! Ls is the only way to go IMO!

I'm in love :drool:

Justin S

Truck Hoarder
Reaction score
Been a while since i posted here but I just picked up a new plow truck today for cheap, another 98 2500. Definitely the heaviest thing I've towed so far. Assuming what the previous owner told me it needs is true, should have it running and driving in no time