Daily truck pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Snow is coming down hard here right now! I just spent a good two hours hopping between parking lots in town and getting some drifting/donuts in. Most fun I've had by myself in a while. Even had an old Ford Explorer join me at one of the lots. Good times!

You must be registered for see images

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
Snow is coming down hard here right now! I just spent a good two hours hopping between parking lots in town and getting some drifting/donuts in. Most fun I've had by myself in a while. Even had an old Ford Explorer join me at one of the lots. Good times!

You must be registered for see images
Hell I love that kinda stuff. Sadly being a plow guy I don't get to play as much anymore. I still dick around in the equipment. There's a video or two floating around of a JCB telehandler whipping shitties in a parking lot. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my flagged XT1635-01

Tyler/T-Unit

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I did some more parking lot hopping tonight with a few buddies. Nothing as crazy as yesterday but it was even more fun with friends on board!

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
I did some more parking lot hopping tonight with a few buddies. Nothing as crazy as yesterday but it was even more fun with friends on board!
I like getting out when the snow is deep. After there's 6"+ I can shoot snow up my bedsides and about 30 feet into the air when I'm throwing the truck around sideways. For fun one time I reset my trip when I got into a lot and I covered a good 3 miles without going straight. Drifted every lot around the church. Also hit every lot in the mall. Trip meter read way more but my tires were spinning the entire time. I know one trip around the church is close to a half mile. And I made quite a few trips so I could be undershooting my number a bit. Foot deep snow is literally my favorite. I can make a mess with little effort. Donuts just don't do it for me. I like technical drifting. I'll start tight circling a lamp post and slowly increase the circle diameter until I get close to another and figure 8 transition to a tight circle around that one and so on until there's crop circles around every post in the lot and then I'll drift the whole perimeter of the lot. I'll shoot through the gap in the islands sideways with inches to spare between the tires and curbs front and rear. Honing those skills has saved my ass on the road more than once.

Tyler/T-Unit

BowtieBrody

Jesus Murphy!
Reaction score
More pics of my old burb, it may have let me down one or three times, but it also did a damn good job of getting me where I needed to go; I remember I once took an almost 3 hour road trip with a leaking radiator, and I got lost on the way back, but this thing just kept going.
Now, hearing my brother dog it out any time he leaves our house in our neighborhood; it hurts a little.
You must be registered for see images attach

1BigCarrot

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I like getting out when the snow is deep. After there's 6"+ I can shoot snow up my bedsides and about 30 feet into the air when I'm throwing the truck around sideways. For fun one time I reset my trip when I got into a lot and I covered a good 3 miles without going straight. Drifted every lot around the church. Also hit every lot in the mall. Trip meter read way more but my tires were spinning the entire time. I know one trip around the church is close to a half mile. And I made quite a few trips so I could be undershooting my number a bit. Foot deep snow is literally my favorite. I can make a mess with little effort. Donuts just don't do it for me. I like technical drifting. I'll start tight circling a lamp post and slowly increase the circle diameter until I get close to another and figure 8 transition to a tight circle around that one and so on until there's crop circles around every post in the lot and then I'll drift the whole perimeter of the lot. I'll shoot through the gap in the islands sideways with inches to spare between the tires and curbs front and rear. Honing those skills has saved my ass on the road more than once.

Tyler/T-Unit
get some video of that next time Tyler, that'd be cool to watch. We don't get that stuff here.

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
get some video of that next time Tyler, that'd be cool to watch. We don't get that stuff here.
Theres a few floating around my cloud. I'll have to go get a shovel and see if I can't dig them up.

Tyler/T-Unit