Daily truck pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BerHntr

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It's pretty dirty for me right now; and I've got a few more cosmetics like tow mirrors, spacers for the rear, tint, and a couple other things, but mainly maintenance and performance upgrades are the big ticket items.

Don't worry, not going to go that route; too clean of a truck to do that to it.

I'd rather see the bed lined rockers than tow mirrors personally but hey it's not my truck. Carry on. Other that it's looking dang good.

This is all I think of when I see tow mirrors.
You must be registered for see images attach

BowtieBrody

Jesus Murphy!
Reaction score
I'd rather see the bed lined rockers than tow mirrors personally but hey it's not my truck. Carry on. Other that it's looking dang good.

This is all I think of when I see tow mirrors.

With the stance my truck has and the addition of wheel spacers in the rear, I hope the tow mirrors will hopefully look a little more proportionate;

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Walked out of my dad's house last night after remote starting the Suburban to warm it up and saw this. Although the pictures don't do it justice. A massive fog rolled in and I could see the beams of my headlights carrying all the way across the lake. Pretty cool sight, wish my cell phone dealt with low light pictures a little better.

You must be registered for see images

gstubbz

Hi I'm Gavin and I have an OBSession
Reaction score
Y'all talkin **** on tow mirrors! But hey the dodge is the one that brings home my projects and it's usually the only time I have them out lol

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Y'all talkin **** on tow mirrors! But hey the dodge is the one that brings home my projects and it's usually the only time I have them out lol

I don't even use mine with my equipment trailer
now the gooseneck on the other hand

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

GarrettGmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Mine were out all the time, could see better, plus it was usually hooked to livestock trailers. I miss my dodge

BerHntr

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
For some reason they don't bother me nearly as bad on dodges. I think they're a little more streamlined design. And tows don't look as bad on a 400 dually. I don't know, I'm just weird is all.