Daily truck pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BowtieBrody

Jesus Murphy!
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

No I didn't copy you @89RCLB lol I took this photo in the morning!

Sent from my iPhone 7 using Tapatalk Pro

Curse you and your ability to find mint diesel bumpers.

There's something about the white truck on the right. Maybe it's the patina; maybe the steel wheels and BFGs, I dunno. But I like the hell out of the simplicity of it.

2 Sweet

Oozing Machismo
Reaction score
I had that same ****** headliner falling down in my '89 Cheyenne when I got it. Removed the entire thing and haven't looked back. The clean metal roof makes a much better ceiling than that fugly headliner IMO

BowtieBrody

Jesus Murphy!
Reaction score
Makin' room today, hocked the H2 rims to a guy driving a very nice Cat-eye Duramax, now I can put a little towards tires, and a little to the gf's Christmas present.

gstubbz

Hi I'm Gavin and I have an OBSession
Reaction score
So you get the idea. on the one replaced what did you find that worked on the 93?

I had the same exact headliner that you have. I took all of this out of a 95 and swapped it in. Took me about an hour. The front of the headliner has velcro right above the mirror you will need from a parts truck since your existing headliner is held in with all the plastic things. And I did a temp fix for the pillar pieces using half of the broken 95 stuff and the other half from a 94 parts truck. Mainly to just keep the headliner in place, if the truck lasted longer I would have found the correct pieces.

Curse you and your ability to find mint diesel bumpers.

There's something about the white truck on the right. Maybe it's the patina; maybe the steel wheels and BFGs, I dunno. But I like the hell out of the simplicity of it.

Sheeet that truck is worth the money just for that bumper! Didn't take long to get another after my 93 was wrecked lol

He was going to pressure wash the rest of the paint off of it today, but didn't get to it since all the hoses are frozen. But I agree, it just looks like it works daily and the paint is the least of the trucks concern!

GreenZ98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Drove from Mississippi to Oklahoma Friday and Saturday to get rid of this hunk of ****

Brought this low mileage beauty home instead. 45k miles, non-AFM 6.2, and 3.73's. Oh and the 2013 year only color heritage blue. Super pumped. It will be un-peepawed very soon.

That blue is sweet. What was wrong with the All Terrain was a good looking truck?

Biggershaft96

Cant Getrite
Reaction score
Saw this today.....

Notice the rust on it, and the snow/offroad tires. Clearly it's a year round daily driver. It's a shame that these salty Ohio winters destroy everything
i bet thats fun as hell in the snow though