Daily truck pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gstubbz

Hi I'm Gavin and I have an OBSession
Reaction score
I am a huge fan of PYOs. And the tires I really liked were Kelly Safari TSRs, pricey but the tread pattern was amazing and they were quiet. If I could have got the same tire in the size I need for my dodge I would have bought them

Sent from my iPhone 7 using Tapatalk Pro

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Really on the fence about what I want to do for a rim/tire combo; keeping and polishing these up, going to a set of American Outlaw racing 16x10s, or PYOs wrapped in General Grabber AT2s; BFG KO2s, or a set Cooper Discoverer ST Maxxs, I like the offset these have, but I know I'll lose some of it when I crank the torsion bars up, unless only doing an inch won't draw the wheels in too terribly;
Py0s. Tire choice depends on your intended use and climate.

Sent from my flagged XT1635-01

Tyler/T-Unit

BowtieBrody

Jesus Murphy!
Reaction score
Py0s. Tire choice depends on your intended use and climate.

Tyler/T-Unit

Tires are going to be A/T, I thought about going with a Toyo or Kenda M/T but figured around 85% of my driving is pavement, they'd be worn down in no time.
Tire size is probably going to be 285s, it'll all depend on how much cash I've got when it comes time to buy tires.

BerHntr

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The two best looking a/t's imo are the toyo at2's and the dynapro atm's. Either would look very nice on a set of pyo's or h2's

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
Tires are going to be A/T, I thought about going with a Toyo or Kenda M/T but figured around 85% of my driving is pavement, they'd be worn down in no time.
Tire size is probably going to be 285s, it'll all depend on how much cash I've got when it comes time to buy tires.
Toyo m/t is a good tire. They wear well too from what I've heard. I have Toyo AT2s on my truck for winter and I love them. They wear a bit quicker but they work well in everything from on road to sand and mud.

The two best looking a/t's imo are the toyo at2's and the dynapro atm's. Either would look very nice on a set of pyo's or h2's
The new BFG AT KO2 is a nice tire as well. Wife has a set on her Jeep.

Dynapros are great tires also.

Tyler/T-Unit