Daily truck pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Biggershaft96

Cant Getrite
Reaction score
Both of my junkers. My tahoe is almost ready to hit the road. Needs the back half of the frame painted and the tbars cranked to get off my valence.

You must be registered for see images
You must be registered for see images attach

dam, those all clear tails look friggin awesome on that.

gstubbz

Hi I'm Gavin and I have an OBSession
Reaction score

Night time truck pic with good lighting

Sent from my iPhone 7 using Tapatalk Pro

gstubbz

Reaction score

@GarrettGmc 's wish is my desire.

The truck totally pukes coolant every time I drive up on cars lol

gstubbz

Reaction score
Yeah it all rushes into the overflow tank since it's on the passenger side so I'll need to add more when it cools down. The Nevada plates are expired from earlier this year and I have yet to get it smogged, then I can legally plate it! I only drive it around Doyle, I'm not ballsy enough to drive it anywhere else with no insurance and registration lol

gstubbz

Reaction score
Thanks man, they were hard to find. I actually bought em from some sketchy ass Craigslist ad in Philly.

On the GMT400 Facebook group a guy was trying to sell a set for $500 and the post ended up getting trashed my members regarding the price so the admins deleted it. Thought that was pretty funny.

Last edited:

John Wayne

Reaction score
On the GMT400 Facebook group a guy was trying to sell a set for $500 and the post ended up getting trashed my members regarding the price so the admits deleted it. Thought that was pretty funny.

Lol I didn't pay anything close to that. I thought of posting my truck on that group but I'd get ripped apart haha.

BowtieBrody

Jesus Murphy!
Reaction score

Really on the fence about what I want to do for a rim/tire combo; keeping and polishing these up, going to a set of American Outlaw racing 16x10s, or PYOs wrapped in General Grabber AT2s; BFG KO2s, or a set Cooper Discoverer ST Maxxs, I like the offset these have, but I know I'll lose some of it when I crank the torsion bars up, unless only doing an inch won't draw the wheels in too terribly;

Last edited: