Daily truck pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2 Sweet

Oozing Machismo
Reaction score
What year Camaro?

'89 IROC-Z. Just picked it up last month. It runs great and it's in decent shape for an old Ohio car. The engine/trans combo leaves a lot to be desired (305 TBI with an automatic) but it's a fun cruiser regardless. I traded an $800 Buick Park Avenue for it :D

You must be registered for see images attach

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
'89 IROC-Z. Just picked it up last month. It runs great and it's in decent shape for an old Ohio car. The engine/trans combo leaves a lot to be desired (305 TBI with an automatic) but it's a fun cruiser regardless. I traded an $800 Buick Park Avenue for it :D

Damn that's all you gave up for it lol I want those kinda deals out in CT lol my dad had an 88 IROC vert years ago offered it to me and I said no he ended up trading it in, the dealer put it on EBay some Camaro collector out in Alaska picked it up, I'd like to find a clean IROC to use as a DD during the nicer weather but don't want to pay like 20k for a low mileage one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 Sweet

Oozing Machismo
Reaction score
Damn that's all you gave up for it lol I want those kinda deals out in CT lol my dad had an 88 IROC vert years ago offered it to me and I said no he ended up trading it in, the dealer put it on EBay some Camaro collector out in Alaska picked it up, I'd like to find a clean IROC to use as a DD during the nicer weather but don't want to pay like 20k for a low mileage one

There are some pretty decent deals out there for clean ones, but they are getting harder to find. I've seen some nice third gens sell under $4k lately. They weren't low mileage mint condition, but still in good shape.

This one is far from perfect. It has a salvage title from an accident, paint chips in the front, peeling clearcoat on the roof, and the passenger rear quarter panel has some bondo in it that's starting to crack/rust in a couple spots. That being said, it's 100% stock and has never been tampered with. It may not be the nicest IROC on the road but it's cooler than the Buick I traded :cool:

BowtieBrody

Jesus Murphy!
Reaction score
My truck and my Camaro

You must be registered for see images

With a driveway line up like that, you're close to the Duke of Hazzard status, all you need is a 350 chained up in a tree in front of a double wide with a car-port and you'll be set

I dig those old Camaros, everyone around here hates em with a passion; tons sitting in yards, driveways, tucked in barns; and it always seems the spectrum is either mint condition or trashed. I rarely ever see these things in fair condition.

2 Sweet

Oozing Machismo
Reaction score
Hey 2 Sweet, congrats on the new money pit! I can say that because, I'm in the same boat haha. I have an '83 Z28, love it. I recommend thirdgen.org , it's a great forum for these cars.

Thanks! Your car looks GREAT! Yeah I've actually been on thirdgen.org for the last decade or so. I had a '92 RS hardtop for many years until it rusted away.