Daily truck pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bob L

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Pull the black cowl at the base of the wipers off. There will be 4 bolts (2 per arm). Loosen those and adjust the arms resting position then retighten. I never could get them good enough but that is a way to adjust them

Thats how I tuned mine worked great. I took mine apart under the cowl cleaned and lubed the pivots and readjusted them. They are a lot quieter now too.

BerHntr

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yea don't listen to what I said for adjusting them. Upon reinstallation I realized that they are keyed and splined so not as easy as just moving over a tooth like I thought. Did get them reinstalled though. So much better now. Ignore the tape measure, this was before I knew they were keyed and would only go back on one way

Before
You must be registered for see images attach

After

You must be registered for see images

About three coats of chassis and roll bar gloss with another three-ish coats of gloss clear engine enamel

Jeff Davis

Reaction score
I figured it out!
Take off the cowl and look behind the wiper motor. There is a little double ball joint where the rods connect to the motor- one for the left and one for the right. The "clamp" that holds the rod to the ball of the motor shaft has two nuts on a slotted hole. Loosen the nuts, put the wiper arms back on and put them where you want them to rest on the windshield, then tighten the nuts back down. Mine used to sit way up off the cowl. Now they are about an inch above it!

Now to re paint the cowl and arms and add a little grease to the joints!

Last edited:

Jeff Davis

Reaction score
Boy I feel like an idiot. That's what was said a few post earlier! I guess I was thinking you were saying to adjust the bases of the arm pivots somehow... :rolleyes::025:

But at least we have some pictures now.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Boy I feel like an idiot. That's what was said a few post earlier! I guess I was thinking you were saying to adjust the bases of the arm pivots somehow... :rolleyes::025:

But at least we have some pictures now.
I was too lazy to go take my truck apart for those pics lol