Daily truck pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
I'm normally not a huge fan of lowered trucks, but man does that '11 look good. Just needs clear headlights and it'd be perfect!
Thanks! I'm getting the grille and rear bumper color matched soon and the headlights cleared. Also plan on just doing a full chassis from Phat Phabz here in Oklahoma (surely you've heard of the bearded wonder that is Jake McKiddie) and just body dropping it and being done. Once you get that close to being all the way low it just kills you, haha!

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'd love to have a little pond like that behind my house. The one that I use to fish on was surrounded by trees and infested with lily pads. That one looks soo clean!

It's pretty awesome. That's behind my dad's place, little 5-6 acre lake that the neighborhood shares. No gas engines allowed unfortunately so we can't put the waverunner in, but we've got a paddle boat with a trolling motor. :lol: Good fishing, it's stocked with Crappie, Large and Smallmouth Bass, Channel Catfish, and Bluegill.

94 cheyenne

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Waxed the truck today after my turkey hunt was again ruined by people on 4 wheelers.Working on the old truck calms me down.

You must be registered for see images attach

DaltonB98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It's pretty awesome. That's behind my dad's place, little 5-6 acre lake that the neighborhood shares. No gas engines allowed unfortunately so we can't put the waverunner in, but we've got a paddle boat with a trolling motor. :lol: Good fishing, it's stocked with Crappie, Large and Smallmouth Bass, Channel Catfish, and Bluegill.
Man that must be nice, i've always used a rowboat in small lakes. My grandma had a place out in moscow mills that had a little lake about the same size. I miss fishing there since you knew it was stocked and were to always catch something:D. She sold that so now I have to go get a fishing license this year

DaltonB98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

The Daily Driver/dog hauler and the weekend driver finally next to each other. Hardly ever do I get the parking spot in the driveway and now I had them both:D

98MNChevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well, since I finally figured out how to post videos to the site, I want to show off a little more... Several weeks ago I swapped some factory 07-13 upper glass/turn signals into my GMT800 style tow mirrors. Excuse the potato phone quality video, I'm not sure why it got all distorted while uploading. Anyways, I think I'm the only one to have done this "modification"!

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Thatfordguy

Because I can!!
Reaction score
Well, since I finally figured out how to post videos to the site, I want to show off a little more... Several weeks ago I swapped some factory 07-13 upper glass/turn signals into my GMT800 style tow mirrors. Excuse the potato phone quality video, I'm not sure why it got all distorted while uploading. Anyways, I think I'm the only one to have done this "modification"!

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

It shows your video as it's private and won't let me see it?

Thatfordguy

Because I can!!
Reaction score
How about now? Is it working? Sorry, I'm new to YouTube..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It works now! They look sweet! I hate YouTube too. I've gotta use it for one of my online college classes and It was super confusing for the first couple times

GarrettGmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Finally first pic of all the drivers but poor diesel off to the side, obviously not a gmt400 or a chevy for that matter