Daily truck pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bob L

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
When I went to high school I don't remember anyone having a truck. Cool guys had Camaros or Mustangs, tri 5 Chevys were a dime a dozen. I had a 63 Comet 2dr .coupe with a 289 from a wrecked Mustang. 4 barrel carb and a 3 speed stick. It still had the 6 cyl. rear end till I tried a burnout leaving school and dropped the driveshaft in the parking lot. Good fun an an excuse to swap to a 9" rear from a 59 Galaxy.

Thatfordguy

Because I can!!
Reaction score
We're all trucks. There's not a single mustang, camaro, or Any other "sports car" in our high school p lot

Bob L

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
But keep in mind only people that used trucks for work bought trucks then. No soccer mom trucks or extra cabs. Trucks were not comfortable or cool then and certainly not fast. We were all about speed and performance as I grew up when muscle cars were in there prime.

Thatfordguy

Because I can!!
Reaction score
But keep in mind only people that used trucks for work bought trucks then. No soccer mom trucks or extra cabs. Trucks were not comfortable or cool then and certainly not fast. We were all about speed and performance as I grew up when muscle cars were in there prime.
Insurance and stuff on a fast car is insane nowadays. My dad has always asked why I wanted a truck and all since he to grew up with muscle cars. And he had this idea that all trucks were fairly slow... until I took him for a ride in my powerstroke and showed him it can smoke the 35s from a 3rd gear roll:D

gstubbz

Hi I'm Gavin and I have an OBSession
Reaction score
At my high school all the hicks drove trucks, and most of them were GMT400s, everyone was jealous of my truck because it had a vortec and a third door they were all stuck with TBIs.

Sent from my iPhone 7 using Tapatalk Pro

DaltonB98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Insurance and stuff on a fast car is insane nowadays. My dad has always asked why I wanted a truck and all since he to grew up with muscle cars. And he had this idea that all trucks were fairly slow... until I took him for a ride in my powerstroke and showed him it can smoke the 35s from a 3rd gear roll:D
**** it doesn't even have to be fast.. My 07 Mazda6s was considered a "sports car" and my insurance for full coverage was 180$ a month.. Car struggled to even get over 120 lol

Bob L

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I gave my dad a ride in my buddy's 68 Mustang with a 428 cobra Jet,headers cam and slapper bars and 4:11 rear gears. We were cruising along about 45 and he said the car seemed loud and running pretty high revs for the speed we were going and asked why. I just nailed it and lit the rear tires without downshifting and said that's why. Scary car on a wet road never knew which way it was gonna go when you got on it. It's no wonder many didn't survive.

gstubbz

Hi I'm Gavin and I have an OBSession
Reaction score
Got some stuff going on today. Helping a coworker get his 93 k3500 ECLB SRW with a 454 bored into a 502 with some other goodies that are not smog legal in California one bit. Look at those seats. I want them. The dually is a 2000 k3500 with a 454 and I really want it!

You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my iPhone 7 using Tapatalk Pro