Daily truck pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rogue

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'll post some pictures of my GMT800....my GMT400 is back in Minnesota while I'm in Wisconsin at my parent's for Christmas. Went to the range today with my '05. Santa's sleigh :)

You must be registered for see images attach

Thatfordguy

Because I can!!
Reaction score
Thanks every now and then I get some cool ones. I had quite a few that were pretty neat of my old k1500 on my old phone but it's been a hard summer on phones lol.

Bob L

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The camera in my Galaxy takes very blurry pics now. With the new cell plans I don't get an upgrade so am negotiating an upgrade now.

Thatfordguy

Because I can!!
Reaction score
Hmm I had a Pantech that I'd had for like 3 years and even that took decent pictures, but then prom night came along and there went that phone.... so I got an galaxy s6 active and loved it, but just because it's a waterproof phone doesn't do you a whole lot of good when it is currently residing in 14ft of water on Lake Pickerel sd. Lol and now I have a regular s7 and I love it too.