Custom seat kits available like TMI Classic sport seats?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BlownMtr

Reaction score
Hey guys, its driving me nuts because i can't seem to find what i want and was hoping someone could push me in the right direction.

You must be registered for see images

These seats for the c10 and older chevy's are amazing. They have full bench seats as well.
TMI, the company that makes these seats, guessing due to low demand, don't make the seats for the c/k1500 series trucks. Anyone know of a company that makes full seat kits or will i just be stuck with finding other seats, making them fit, get a console and getting everything reupholstered?

Frankly, the bigger issue is i just lost my 13 bimmer (RiP) due to getting smashed in the rear and now ive got my stepside to restore and i'm wanting certain seat features.
Ideally, leather, heated, bench with console or buckets with console, all the same color and material, cup holders and finally ventilated with fans somehow. :p

Bmw makes the seats i want but God only knows how much those would cost.
Any ideas?

Dubs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey guys, its driving me nuts because i can't seem to find what i want and was hoping someone could push me in the right direction.

You must be registered for see images

These seats for the c10 and older chevy's are amazing. They have full bench seats as well.
TMI, the company that makes these seats, guessing due to low demand, don't make the seats for the c/k1500 series trucks. Anyone know of a company that makes full seat kits or will i just be stuck with finding other seats, making them fit, get a console and getting everything reupholstered?

Frankly, the bigger issue is i just lost my 13 bimmer (RiP) due to getting smashed in the rear and now ive got my stepside to restore and i'm wanting certain seat features.
Ideally, leather, heated, bench with console or buckets with console, all the same color and material, cup holders and finally ventilated with fans somehow. :p

Bmw makes the seats i want but God only knows how much those would cost.
Any ideas?

Go to a u-pull it place or junkyard and get seats out of a bimmer

94_Z71

Reaction score
I put black leather seats out of an '07 Tahoe in mine with a jump seat out of an '08 Sierra. They look great and they look like they belong. I don't care for how car seats generally look in a truck. Anyway, this was a simple install. Had to drill the brackets on the jump seat out a little, then it was just a matter of drilling 8 holes and wiring the driver's seat.

andy396

GMT400 Enthusiast
Reaction score
I put black leather seats out of an '07 Tahoe in mine with a jump seat out of an '08 Sierra. They look great and they look like they belong. I don't care for how car seats generally look in a truck. Anyway, this was a simple install. Had to drill the brackets on the jump seat out a little, then it was just a matter of drilling 8 holes and wiring the driver's seat.

Would you mind sharing a picture of these in your truck?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk