Custom Deals for GMT400 Members

Discussion in 'GotExhaust.com' started by GotExhaust.com, Nov 10, 2013.

1. GotExhaust.com

GotExhaust.com Preferred Vendor

TGIF, let's talk some exhaust today :)

2. Darkrider

Darkrider Dexter

Welcome to the forum, Took a quick look at the site to see what you had that may work on my Diesel but so far all i seen was 4" i/o mufflers by MBRP. My truck currently has 3" going into a single inlet/dual outlet muffler. And i like the look of it with the dual tips mostly because it kinda hides the fact it is in fact a Diesel till someone sees the Detroit Diesel badges on the doors or the 6.5 Turbo Diesel decals on the hood. About all i have seen so far that offers the 4" inlet and dual outlets is Spintech with their Diesel series mufflers.

3. GotExhaust.com

If you are looking for something in particular feel free to give us a shout via PM. I can scour our available products to see what we can get for you.

4. Cadon69

Cadon69 GMT400 "Like a Rock"

PM sent about seeing if you guys can get something I've been looking into.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

5. 77Concours

77Concours "Nice Rockstars, bro"

Just shopping around right now but could you give me a price on a 5" stainless Magnaflow exhaust for a 2003 Silverado Duramax without a muffler and cat? Downpipe and shipping included. I don't need an exhaust tip either.

6. GotExhaust.com

Hey buddy, there are a number of options. If you visit our site and input your year, make and model it will return your options. From there when you click on a part it will ask you for your engine type, cab/bed length, etc. You can also narrow it down to 5", stainless, whatever you need. Let me know which part # you come up with and I will get you a quote. Guarantee we're the lowest around on Magnaflow after forum discount. Thanks

www.gotexhaust.com

7. Spastik Monkey

Spastik Monkey I'm Awesome

I've got a set of JBA shorty headers on my 97 k2500 burb. 454. Currently it has 2.5" duals off the manifolds. Do you offer a 3" system with an h pipe?

8. 77Concours

77Concours "Nice Rockstars, bro"

Call these guys and tell them you're on GMT400.com. They're awesome and can anything you could want exhaust wise. Only reason I didn't get my most recent exhaust from them is because I did a package deal on black Friday for my truck.

They price match as well.