Custom Deals for GMT400 Members

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chris.G.Jr.

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
HA! Please don't, I'm sure others do the same thing. The vehicle search is a nice feature for kits but if you're looking for something specific the search bar works best. Let me know if you're considering those mufflers, I'll toss in an extra discount for the "feeling like an ass" factor.

what are we talkin here? looking at 2 mufflers and if i could find some headers and piping to go from headers to mufflers then mufflers dumped over axle 2.5 inch .......

Edit: may add another separate (different magnaflow) muffler........my dads needing one for his yukon..

GotExhaust.com

Preferred Vendor
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Do you guys just sell the tubing an mandrel bends? Im putting long tubes on mine an with the lift kit I need to go down the driver side an cross over behind the transmission. Then I think I'm going out in front of the rear tire after the mufflers for now.

I found this on Ebay an is what I consider the best deal after all my searching.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2-5-Aluminized-Builders-Kit-Expanded-/400149494387

I also need 2 3" lap joint band clamps an possibly 2 2.5" ones, probably butt joint type on those.
We do sell an assortment of "name brand" mandrel bent tubing and lap joint band clamps. Honestly, on something like the kit you linked, we would have to build out the list of products and discount accordingly. Ultimately we want you to get the best deal possible, but on "custom" bent tubing like that eBay is tough to beat. If you would let us take a swing at it, we can discount from the prices listed on our site but it looks like you found a great deal from an independent seller...and that's the honest answer.

Mandrel Bend Tubing: http://www.gotexhaust.com/lookup.html?search=mandrel bend

Band clamps: http://www.gotexhaust.com/lookup.html?search=band clamp
Welcome to the site. I've been looking for a Magnaflow muffler for my 97 Chevy C2500 with the 5.7 Liter. Any suggestions? Links are appreciated.
You have an option between the Magnaflow XL chambered muffler and the Magnaflow "Universal" straight-through mufflers. Depending on the size and diameter you need, we have awesome discounts with Magnaflow and can price out deals for forum members well below competitors. Click and select Mufflers: Magnaflow Mufflers

what are we talkin here? looking at 2 mufflers and if i could find some headers and piping to go from headers to mufflers then mufflers dumped over axle 2.5 inch .......

Edit: may add another separate (different magnaflow) muffler........my dads needing one for his yukon..

We're already priced the same as the major competitors out there. I'd hate to mention them in my own vendor forum, but you know who they are. Take that pricing and deduct 10-15% and that's where we can be for custom PM deals. Prices too low to advertise. Discounts in volume definitely play a factor.

Last edited:

GotExhaust.com

Preferred Vendor
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
I may use you guys soon... :hmm: what to do...

We are here for you my friend. We WILL work hard to earn the forum members' trust. We know that trust is earned on forums, not given. Give us the opportunity to show you our excellent pricing and fanatical customer service. We promise you won't be disappointed.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
How much horsepower are you shooting for with your 6.0? 400-450? What about headers?

I see 2 potential problems. 3" is fundamentally too large for the type of HP your mighty 4.3L was throwing down, depending on what you're shooting for with your LS swap, 3" into dual 2.5 out will probably be fine.

Resonators after the mufflers, I don't like. Get rid of the resonators all together and dial in your sound with mufflers. Resonators add a wild card to how the final exhaust tone will sound and I always recommend going without them unless drone is a huge concern (Could be one of the reasons why your 4.3L sounded like a tractor). Even still, a quality muffler will reduce drone to some extent.

I do have *some* experience with LS Swapped GMT400's believe it or not, but until you really start building it, my recommendations are merely based on fundamental basics.

Y-pipe, X-pipe, H-pipe. Everyone has an opinion and there are pros/cons to each. You going for max power or the best sound? When you choose headers and decide single exit or dual exit then start thinking about your intermediate piping.

Appreciate the info! Thanks!
I'm an old fart. Had carb'd BBc's with high lift/short duration solid cams, headers & 'turbo' mufflers. I don't mind noise! But, purposeful noise. The purpose was always horsepower, first & foremost! Lol!
The resonator was to kill the drone. Like I said. I don't mind noise, but that was just too much!
Yea, you're right in the ballpark for intended H.P. levels! 450 will be so much better than the anemic 160 the 250,000 mile 4.3 was maybe making. Backed up with the 3.73/Eaton posi now in it, this is gonna be stupid fun!
So, the purpose is to make power. Had vehicles in the past with 'H' pipes. Always impressed with the 'seat-of-the-pants' improvement, along with the better idle sound they provided. Was thinking of an "X' this time, although I was wondering about ground clearances as the truck is pretty low. Header-ground clearance has crossed my mind because of that, too.
Must...do...more...research!
Again, thanks for the info. Will probably be in contact when it comes down to the exhaust portion of this adventure.

GotExhaust.com

Preferred Vendor
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Appreciate the info! Thanks!
I'm an old fart. Had carb'd BBc's with high lift/short duration solid cams, headers & 'turbo' mufflers. I don't mind noise! But, purposeful noise. The purpose was always horsepower, first & foremost! Lol!
The resonator was to kill the drone. Like I said. I don't mind noise, but that was just too much!
Yea, you're right in the ballpark for intended H.P. levels! 450 will be so much better than the anemic 160 the 250,000 mile 4.3 was maybe making. Backed up with the 3.73/Eaton posi now in it, this is gonna be stupid fun!
So, the purpose is to make power. Had vehicles in the past with 'H' pipes. Always impressed with the 'seat-of-the-pants' improvement, along with the better idle sound they provided. Was thinking of an "X' this time, although I was wondering about ground clearances as the truck is pretty low. Header-ground clearance has crossed my mind because of that, too.
Must...do...more...research!
Again, thanks for the info. Will probably be in contact when it comes down to the exhaust portion of this adventure.

Sounds like you're on the right track. Exhaust sound is a very personal decision, but we are here to help you along the way!

94LowRider

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
What do you sell for an aggressive sounding, but Not obnoxious Loud for the 4.3, I want to keep it for a Daily Driver. It is lowered 4/6

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! Thanks for supporting GMT400.

GotExhaust.com

Preferred Vendor
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
What do you sell for an aggressive sounding, but Not obnoxious Loud for the 4.3, I want to keep it for a Daily Driver. It is lowered 4/6

Kit or muffler? Shoot me a PM too so I can be sure to get your response!

GotExhaust.com

Preferred Vendor
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Bump it up, our custom deals are lower than anything on the web. When you're ready for your next performance mod, just keep us in mind!