Cup holders that actually hold cups

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

brycebba

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I got sick of the stupid cup holder that sits right in front of the vent and tosses cups out of it just to pass me off so I built this cup holder console that can hold anything from cans to 52 Oz cups with zero risk of them tipping. I just used some black abs plumbing parts that were on clearance and some black upholstery vinyl that I had. I attached it to the seat base so it will slide forward and back with the seat.

You must be registered for see images

brycebba

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks man! I kept looking all over online for the cup holder inserts and could never find anything good. A few days back it was on my mind because I had to bring 3 drinks home which is impossible. I kept thinking of what could be used to create the tapered ridged design that I had in my mind and plumbing parts came to mind. Lowes was clearancing out some parts that I decided I could make work so each one was only about $2.10 to make.

brycebba

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It's the worst! I hope the idiot who designed that gem got put on the team that designs floor mats. I was getting ready to mount it to the seat frame today and that transmission tunnel gets pretty warm so I decided to spray insulation in the entire innards to keep that heat away from the holders

Blaine Cornelius

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Been searching through threads that say "cup holder" in them for the last two days... just found yours! E'erbody doing all these sweet ass (some silly IMO) and I'm over here like, I wish I had a friggin cup holder.... great idea!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk