Crew Cab DRW Short Bed...< 60K miles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WorkinMan

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
go get in to year 2002 or newer.do not go buy that old stuff..i have a 96 chevy van.i think anything older then 2001 or 2002 is nothing but a money pit and chevy would never stand behind or make any thing defective -good..look at the 4 l 60 trans.defective from the factory.they would not stand behind the trans and make them good.left every one hanging.350 vortec-engine is good.the fuel injection system.is a so so..crab cap distributor.just stupid.crap..my van..144,000 miles.and it is on it,s third trans.

first two..in van new and the owners.went and bought a new rebuilt from a chevy dealer.they knowing no better.both went out..before 144,000 miles.i had the second one when it went out.broken sun shield and other parts.dealer trans man bought out side parts..upgraded parts.dealer parts are no good.called and talked to chevy.

the dealer did too .chevy would not pay a dollar on the bill..850.00 to have it made right.my main car is a ford..

I'm curious why you're even on this site...The main focus is pre-2001 Chevys.