CRAIGSLIST FIND

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

magimerlin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I can't believe he hasn't sold that already. Seems like a nice clean truck for a realistic price.
It really does look like it... but most people, for some reason, can not or do not know how to work/use a standard transmission. It's really said. I remember when you had to special order and automatic and a stick was normal. Now it's the other way around... so sad.....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

RichLo

E I E I O
Reaction score
^ Yea, I own mainly standard transmission vehicles and even my daily (2014 Cruze) is a manual. I had to specifically ask the dealer to find me one in manual b/c of gas mileage and I just like rowing through the gears.

I occasionally give people rides and they usually cant believe that I daily drive a manual or dont understand how it works. One girl I took out didn't know why I kept moving the shifter, about 5 mins into the ride she looked at me weird and asked why I dont just keep in in Drive and leave it there, lol.

DerekTheGreat

Forum Regular
Reaction score
What Merlin and RichLo said.. Wow, I practically need a cold shower. Would love to find something like that around here for the price. Those steel wheels with the trim rings and hub caps, man. What a great look.

Rich,
I once dated a girl while I had my 2011 Colorado. She kept telling me her uncle says people shouldn't drive with two feet. It took me a second to realize she wasn't trying to start a conversation but criticizing my driving. She also wondered what I was moving and why. I had no words haha. All I could think to say in the moment was "I'm not sure we'd get to where we need to be if I didn't use two feet or move my right arm a lot." LMAO..

Biggershaft96

Cant Getrite
Reaction score

89RCLB

I'm Awesome...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This probably shouldve just went in the ebay/craigslist finds section in general. I just started that so i didnt thread bomb the **** outta the forum with stuff i find. When i go on a craiglslist binge i post listings in bulk lol.

What was it? The listing got deleted

A very clean, low mileage '97 RCSB truck for $2500.00 bucks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DJost