Complete 96+ 4.3L V6 OEM Intake

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by df2x4, Jul 16, 2017 at 4:33 PM.

1. df2x4

df2x4 Domestics only.

As the title states, I'm looking for a complete factory intake assembly from a full size 96+ Vortec truck with the 4.3L V6. I have bits and pieces of mine but I can't find the rest of it. Checked the yards around me and no one has a full size GMT400 with the Vortec 4.3L sitting around.

If you happen to see one and have the time to pull all of it (I mean EVERYTHING, clamps, hardware to attach the box to the fender, resonator box with "Vortec" logo, etc.) I'd be happy to pay you for it. Should be a fairly simple pull, it only took me about 30 minutes with hand tools to remove mine when I installed my K&N.

Thanks guys!

2. PolarBear

PolarBear BORKBORKBORKBORK

I've got the complete assembly with mounting hardware and all. I can get a picture tomorrow.

df2x4 likes this.
  3. df2x4

df2x4 Domestics only.

Awesome! So it's off of a Vortec V6? Just want to make sure it's got the V6 specific elbow and everything.

Just to clarify I need everything on this diagram except parts 1, 2, 5, 7, 13, 14, 15, 16, 19, 21, and 22. I'll gladly take everything if you've got it, though!

http://www.gmpartsdirect.com/auto-p...4-3l-v6-gas-engine/engine-cat/air-intake-scat