coilover lift kit?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1994chevymanual

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i dont really want to do a SAS but i would like to do a IFS with coil overs. Does anyone make a kit for it i figured it would cost 2000 to do it its a 1994 k1500

Chewy1576

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have yet to come across a coilover conversion kit for IFS. The stock mounting location for the front shocks isn't strong enough to support the weight of the vehicle, and the CV axles would be in the way for any kind of coilover. I'm not saying it can't be done, but it will likely be a custom job, not an off the shelf kit.

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
theres no kit for these trucks specifically. the kits for nbs are pricey and honestly not worth it. its honestly not terribly hard to run an nbs setup on these trucks. we had everything mocked up from a k2xx under a gmt400 before we went hog wild on long arming it and then gave it all to a friend of ours. a welder, some good measurement and some patience is all your really need.

1994chevymanual

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
theres no kit for these trucks specifically. the kits for nbs are pricey and honestly not worth it. its honestly not terribly hard to run an nbs setup on these trucks. we had everything mocked up from a k2xx under a gmt400 before we went hog wild on long arming it and then gave it all to a friend of ours. a welder, some good measurement and some patience is all your really need.

im just tossing around the idea right now for the price i may just go SAS

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
fab skill does wonders, do your research but let your imagination play. ill say the coiled nnbs ifs under a gmt400 was phenominal even though the truck ran like dog crap before we scrapped it.

NeatEvenin

Reaction score
Honestly, If you can find a way to mock up a strut mount from a 2000s Toyota 4runner in place of the stock shock mount and utilize the mount on the lower control arms then that would be more than satisfactory, you could also try using the upper control arms but you may or may not sacrifice alignment capabilities by doing so.