Clifford! My Big red GMT800

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jrgunn5150

Enjoying tomorrow's success today
Reaction score
Why are you disappointed? That looks pretty sweet. I just wish there was a way to make the odo red

They are kind of pinkish, not as red as I'd like.

I got like twenty bulbs in the cheap little kit I bought so I'll stick them in the dome, map, and under dash tomorrow in the daylight if I don't sleep in until dark like today.

Biggershaft96

Cant Getrite
Reaction score

I got like twenty bulbs in the cheap little kit I bought so I'll stick them in the dome, map, and under dash tomorrow in the daylight if I don't sleep in until dark like today.
I wouldnt do that. It gets super annoying when your trying to find thing in the dark. I swapped mine out for white within the first week.

Jrgunn5150

Reaction score
I wouldnt do that. It gets super annoying when your trying to find thing in the dark. I swapped mine out for white within the first week.

I like red lights to keep my night vision, maybe I'll leave the maps white, we'll see how difficult it is lol.

michael hurd

Stalker be gone.
Reaction score

Take apart the cluster and add a few pieces of PAR gel in red. You can usually get this at a pro sound store, or at your local school for the lighting on stage...

Jrgunn5150

Reaction score
Take apart the cluster and add a few pieces of PAR gel in red. You can usually get this at a pro sound store, or at your local school for the lighting on stage...

Nice! I'll look into it ASAP , my GF's little sister is huge into the drama club.