Clifford! My Big red GMT800

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GMC1994K1500SierraSL

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The newer trucks have something like a shackle, that's at least closed, the hooks, have always sucked, thing's just fall off them all the time lol.

Here's a quick pic I took before I left for work with the 285's on. I had to get up at the crack of dawn to have them swapped, then I sat there for three hours, so I took an hour nap before work. My truck seems to sit lower than a lot of other ones I see.

You must be registered for see images attach

Damn nice truck, torsion keys would help the front, maybe an add a leaf for the back?

Being an 02 the wiring is different than the 03-07c, so when selecting new tow mirrors they may not be plug and play for power and heat, I'll look and see what they have that is plug and play for the 99-02 trucks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jrgunn5150

Enjoying tomorrow's success today
Reaction score
Damn nice truck, torsion keys would help the front, maybe an add a leaf for the back?

Being an 02 the wiring is different than the 03-07c, so when selecting new tow mirrors they may not be plug and play for power and heat, I'll look and see what they have that is plug and play for the 99-02 trucks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just ordered a set of "green" 1500 keys, Z71 bump stops, and a 1.5" block. I'm still looking into shocks.

Jrgunn5150

Reaction score
I think I'm going to buy some Fox's, just need to get some measurements.

Also, one of my PYO's is cracked internally, so I'll have to coat my other set and swap them on.

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
Polish and clear the py0s.

As far as shocks, bilsteins are fairly well priced and do a great job. Heard some good things about Rancho too.

Sent from a flagged XT1254
Tyler/T-Unit

Jrgunn5150

Reaction score
Polish and clear the py0s.

As far as shocks, bilsteins are fairly well priced and do a great job. Heard some good things about Rancho too.

Sent from a flagged XT1254
Tyler/T-Unit

One of them is cracked, but even if it wasn't, I wouldn't polish and clear them. That's far too much work for me, when I can just shoot powder on them,bake them in the oven,and be done with it lol. I'd put Soft 8's on it if I didn't already have these PYO's.

Shocks will wait until after New Years to order, but they are going to be Fox.

I'm really not going to do anything to it except clean the TB, put the LEDs I got today in, and change the oil on more time before New years.

It's Christmas time, I have gifts to buy yet, service to get done on the FJ and projects in the house and the RZR.

Last edited: