Clean 6.5 ft box

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nathaniel2g

Rusty Islander
Reaction score
Looking for a rust free southern box. I'm aware that shipping will be astronomical, however companies up here want $1500 - $2000 for a rust free box. If anyone knows of one and would be interested in getting me a cost/shipping quote, I'm willing to pay.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
6.5' boxes are $300.00-$500.00 here, all day long. With tail lights & a tailgate.
The local Pick-a-Part sells them with no gate or lights for $229.95!
Was just there last week. Must be a dozen & a 1/2 out there. Of those, 5 or 6 would be considered 'nice'! Nice, as in...straight & rust free.
But to ship one across the country? Eee-yikes!

Nathaniel2g

Rusty Islander
Reaction score
6.5' boxes are $300.00-$500.00 here, all day long. With tail lights & a tailgate.
The local Pick-a-Part sells them with no gate or lights for $229.95!
Was just there last week. Must be a dozen & a 1/2 out there. Of those, 5 or 6 would be considered 'nice'! Nice, as in...straight & rust free.
But to ship one across the country? Eee-yikes!

Get me a quote and we'll talk from there. I'm in no rush and would probably pay $1000 to have it shipped.. I'd even toss $100 your way. ;D

Also: I have a forklift and a commercial building to have it shipped to, which should save some money.

Last edited: