Chris AU's '92 ECSB K1500 Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

98chevyz71

RESIDENT CHOP GUY
Reaction score
Iirc he did have a cl add that was posted in the chat thread....and secondly given your attitudes towards trucks and members of this site as of late i'm glad you did not get a chance to buy it...

Sent from my SGH-I547C using Tapatalk

He has always been nothing but nice what are you talking about?

Amp24 7

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Do I really need to dig into the chat thread and find the argument about cheap trucks and flipping them that he had with you guys a couple nights ago?

That conversation had nothing rude said to other members. I'm honestly insulted and feel that you are the one being rude towards me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

98chevyz71

RESIDENT CHOP GUY
Reaction score
Do I really need to dig into the chat thread and find the argument about cheap trucks and flipping them that he had with you guys a couple nights ago?

that wasn't an argument at all we are just trying to convince him to keep his truck

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
that wasn't an argument at all we are just trying to convince him to keep his truck

Perhaps it Just looked bad from the perspective of someone coming in at the end of it...just felt like he was ignoring everyones advice and arguing about the advice given.

Amp24 7

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Perhaps it Just looked bad from the perspective of someone coming in at the end of it...just felt like he was ignoring everyones advice and arguing about the advice given.

Didn't ignore it, I've been taking everyone's advice and trying to figure out what I really want

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
**** of it is...it was two seperate accidents...both involving the same two vehicles lol. One my fault, one his fault. And he has the EXACT same truck...

I want details lol

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Sold truck....doesn't visit anymore :bawl: sad panda is sad :(