Cherry bomb extreme or flow master 10s????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
really? last I looked the delta force race mufflers were alot more like 80 a piece that's why I never voted them or suggested them and run cbe's. Now I was proved wrong by a guy who showed me they are like 5-10 bucks more and stainless so either gets my vote.

dcZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
no not the delta force race. 10 series are still considered race or offroad use only most people dont think of them as that though

sorry for the confusion chris i think were on the same page though for value and quality super 10s are probably the best option because of that stainless

frito-bandito

8 Lugs + 6 Tires + 4 Doors
Reaction score
Dual 12" glasspacks and 3 1/2 chrome tips will disturb the peace very well... don't ask me how I know!!!

94_C/1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Cherry Bomb Extremes are not as loud as straight pipes or open headers. But they are the loudest chambered mufflers I know of. If you don't enjoy drone, don't buy these especially if you use turndowns. I have 2 of them behind a 305 with Thunderbolt cats and I have turndowns past the doors. Pretty much have to yell to talk to people, even at idle. They do sound good.

1990GMCSIERRA

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
im only 19 and ive grown out of the popping of glasspacks
and i hate straight pipes with a passion

my 10s are the race series and are emtremley loud,i dont run any pipe after my flows
they sound way better without turndowns or tips

the cbe's are great mufflers too and sound good
if u are up north i wouldnt suggest non stainless flows,,there new muffs arent made as good as they used to be and tend to rust quicker

99z28monster

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I hate the sound of my truck with the flowmaster 10 series. I am running straight duals though with no cats and pipe after the mufflers. I have a feeling that the pipe after the mufflers is what is ruining the sound for me. It is just pure loudness when you are on the throttle. At idle it sounds great.

1990GMCSIERRA

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yea i ran pipe after my 10s at first but i just didnt like it
just cut it off right behind the muffler,,its a whole nother sound
imo turndowns on flows put off way to much drone at cruising speeds,,itl give ya a headache

94_C/1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yea i ran pipe after my 10s at first but i just didnt like it
just cut it off right behind the muffler,,its a whole nother sound
imo turndowns on flows put off way to much drone at cruising speeds,,itl give ya a headache

Every louder chambered muffler will do that.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
well with the cbe's on dad's 84 he had long tubes no cats and about 3-4 ft. or straight pipe then the cbe's and nothing after them and it droned and was very loud inside and out. Now he has gutted cats in front of them and tailpipes all the way out the back and it sounds good. It does drone some but not as bad as the flow 40 he had.