Cheers from Seattle

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

doubleshotV

Reaction score
Took my license plate holder off months ago and have been annoyed with those cut outs since. Thanks for the cheap fix suggestion!

That’s awesome, no problem! Just make sure your bumper is nice and dry first, want to make sure you get a good solid stick from the start..

grampadirt

On MEDICARE Officially Old
Reaction score
Cool! That's the one place I haven't been yet after almost 20 years here.. whenever I'm flying out of SeaTac, I think wow, it'd be fun to go explore over there!
Don't know what it's like now but when I left in '68 it was your typical middle class neighborhood.Fauntleroy,down near the bottom of the hill and closer to the water,was a more affluent area.We used to walk to Lincoln Park to play in the public pool.Very cold water...supplied by Puget Sound and salty as you would expect.I've used Google Earth to check it out lately and seems to be almost the same.I've been gone from that area fifty years and am getting a real strong urge to go back,back top my teenage roots.I remember the address and even remember the phone number LOL.

doubleshotV

Reaction score
...We used to walk to Lincoln Park to play in the public pool.Very cold water...supplied by Puget Sound and salty as you would expect.I've used Google Earth to check it out lately and seems to be almost the same.I've been gone from that area fifty years and am getting a real strong urge to go back,back top my teenage roots.I remember the address and even remember the phone number LOL.

Cool, I've heard a lot of good things about Lincoln Park. I can imagine a visit to your roots could be a lot of fun. It sure is beautiful here in the summer.. but I bet the weather's much nicer in CA this time of year. :)

grampadirt

On MEDICARE Officially Old
Reaction score
Yep,that was me lol.Wanted a California girl(which I eventually got),sun,warmth,beach & no rain.Now screw all that ****,after fifty years of Cali heat I'm ready for some cool lol

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
I've lived damn near 40 years on the coast.
That's about 6000 inches of rain I've survived.
Somewhere in between those years, I took a 20 year break & went & lived in a desert. Tumbleweeds, rattlesnakes, & cactus. D-r-y!
More hours of sunshine per year than Reno, Miami, Havana & Beunos Aires.
Between 2 lakes. One about 90 miles long. The other around 10.
The translated native name for the town is 'A Place To Live Forever.'
I would much rather be there.
All the moisture in the air here makes the bones creeeak & grrroan!

Don't get old, kiddies.