Chassis Wiring Harness replacements

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

acastro22

Reaction score
Hello i have a 1994 chevy c1500 5.7 extended cab 6’ bed.
I was looking around for the harness that goes under the dash. I cant find anything clearly aftermarket but i was curious if anyone has used this painless harness.
You must be registered for see images attach

Erik the Awful

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Swapping the stock harness for a generic aftermarket harness will be a monumental task. I'd take the time to repair a hacked up factory harness versus swapping in something that doesn't match.

Just in case you think I'm full of it - I did just that with Roscoe's harnesses. They were all mouse-chewed, so I went to Pull-A-Part and got spare harnesses and spliced the original harness with them to make good harnesses for the chassis, the HVAC, and the engine. It was a little easier since Roscoe's cab was already fully stripped, but if you're replacing the entire wiring harness, you'll have your interior stripped as well.

A used ebay harness isn't a bad idea, if you're worried about repairing your own harness.