changing to 6 lug

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

droptopgokart

Reaction score
Can someone post some pics if this done? I want to do this so bad and run the nbs 20s

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Xparent Purple Tapatalk 2

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
Can someone post some pics if this done? I want to do this so bad and run the nbs 20s

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Xparent Purple Tapatalk 2

Here's a pic of my 97, it's a 2wd with a 4 in spindle lift. I put a 4x4 rear axle because I wanted the rear to be wider with the front because lift spindles widen the tract width. I also needed .25" spacers for the rims to clear the spindle. I'm not sure if the 20's will clear the spindle or not. You can go thru my build thread if you'd like.

You must be registered for see images attach

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
4x4 rear end is wider the the 2wd rear end

A light duty 2500 2wd has a 14 bolt that is the same width as a 2wd axle. Or you can redrill your axle shafts and get some 6lug drums because the rear brakes and backing plates are identical.

///RAGMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
A light duty 2500 2wd has a 14 bolt that is the same width as a 2wd axle. Or you can redrill your axle shafts and get some 6lug drums because the rear brakes and backing plates are identical.

After thinking about it im going to have mine redrilled just need to pull it apart.

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
After thinking about it im going to have mine redrilled just need to pull it apart.

what rims are you wanting? because the backspacing is different on obs and nnbs rims. and you may have trouble running the center cap on the front wheels due to the hub.

///RAGMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I bought these wheels dirt cheap and had them refinished. I already have new 6 lug rotors for the front and I know im going to run a 1/4 spacer to clear the center caps