Changing my sideview mirrors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bob L

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Item is listed as direct fit. I only see two wires in the pigtail so would assume they are not power mirrors only lighted.

GL1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
According to the listing it should be a direct replacement. However, with only one review, and that one a negative one I'd be skeptical on the quality.

Reaction score
I've been looking at a few others on ebay. I guess I should have asked are they going to be plug and play? yes I have power mirrors. but they don't work that's why I need new.lol

Bob L

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I don't think these are power due to the lack of wires in the plug. If you want power better ask the seller before buying.

magimerlin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Do yourself a favor... search this site for tow mirrors. There have been many many mirrors from eBay that are crap.. read the threads. Let others mistakes work for you... then make your decision is you must have that style mirror.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
A1 auto is a vendor on the site. Might look into them

98chevy2500SS

Specializes in Accessories 101
Reaction score
1A Auto and on another thread here, Boost Auto, are great places to check for tow mirrors for our years of trucks. That's where I got mine and have been very happy with them, have had them for about 6 months now and have had zero problems. Ebay tow mirrors are something to stay away from. With the LED turn signal and parking lamp, those will need to be wired for them to work, IIRC. I know that 1A Auto does not sell the GMT800 style tow mirrors with the LED turn signal on them, they sell just the regular plain-Jane GMT800 style ones w/ power upper mirror and manual telescopic mirror.

mountie

I sold my '88 C2500 to a happy guy in Germany
Reaction score
When I bought my '88 C2500 Sierra truck in 1990, it had the Stainless Steel / stock mirrors with extended SS arms for towing. I replaced them with the later OEM model 'Wing' mirrors.

I found a mirror - mount stud broken on each side door. Keep in mind... when you extend your mirrors, you put added stress on the mounts, due to the wind pushing against it.