cepek what happened?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dcZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The 6.5" cepek lift for our gmt400's is not even up on extreme suspensions website anymore and is not listed in stock at performancelifts. So anyone know the inside info, last i heard just two guys make them for extreme and its slow going but not gone???

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah buddy I thought I told you about this?? I can get you in touch with the guy who put on my lift in alabama. He says he can get a hold of the cepek kit but basically extreme quit making them and now it's 2 guys that build the lift but he CAN get a hold of one but said he could not speak for the quality now that it's not mass produced. I can get you this guys number and he'll give you the exact information and he has killer prices..Little over $1000 for the stage I kit. IMO the only way to lift a 400 other than solid axle is cepek IMO Look at mine on 37's not even close to rubbing. Try doing that with any other "6" kit"

dcZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yea i finally decided im done with stock, so its cepek vs rcx but if cepek is not available might have to go rcx

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
LoL yeah for 36 (really 35) is all the rcx will do (without a bunch of cranking or trimming)
Cepek CEPEK!!!