Cepek and Full Throttle Lifts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OBS ROCK

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I want a pretty high lift for my truck some where around 9" and I was wodering would it be better to do a cepek 6.5" lift kit with a 3" body or buy a full throttle 9.5" suspension lift. Im leaning more towards the cepek because of the full throttle price:uhoh2:

Solid94

Chevy Ridin' High
Reaction score
IMO its all about your preference. if you like the body lift look then go that route and visa versa. but also check out whiplash lifts. it sucks cognito is no more but if you could get your hands on one get it.

OBS ROCK

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
IMO its all about your preference. if you like the body lift look then go that route and visa versa. but also check out whiplash lifts. it sucks cognito is no more but if you could get your hands on one get it.

Yeah I like cognito lifts better. The whiplash kits kinda look funny. Ill see if I can find a cognito one for sale maybe.

Butch

I'm awesomeR!
Reaction score
I ****** up a let a 9.5" FTS slide through my fingers for $1200 and after passing on it I got curious decided to look up what the kit actually cost, you would think the damn thing was made of gold, $2900 :jawdrop: If you look at Southern Prides trucks he's got a Cepek and 35's with a lot of room left for bigger rubber, IMO Cepek and 2" bodylift.

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
IMO i but also check out whiplash lifts.

Didn't they get busted selling drugs and what not. Plus I have heard that they're lifts pretty much suck.

I would say check out 3rd coast but I am pretty sure they only have like 12-14 inch kits.

OBS ROCK

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I ****** up a let a 9.5" FTS slide through my fingers for $1200 and after passing on it I got curious decided to look up what the kit actually cost, you would think the damn thing was made of gold, $2900 :jawdrop: If you look at Southern Prides trucks he's got a Cepek and 35's with a lot of room left for bigger rubber, IMO Cepek and 2" bodylift.

haha yeah, I think they are way over priced!, and yeah I am still going more towards a cepek lift.

Didn't they get busted selling drugs and what not. Plus I have heard that they're lifts pretty much suck.

I would say check out 3rd coast but I am pretty sure they only have like 12-14 inch kits.

I checked out 3rd coasts web site, and your right they only sell 12-14 for obs. Thats a little to high for me lol.

Butch

I'm awesomeR!
Reaction score
Not to mention when you get over 10"+ the drop brackets looks worse than a BL ever would and I'm anti BL, not to mention for the price they want those jungle gyms you could build a decent SAS setup.

OBS ROCK

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Not to mention when you get over 10"+ the drop brackets looks worse than a BL ever would and I'm anti BL, not to mention for the price they want those jungle gyms you could build a decent SAS setup.

Thats true. They do look odd, especially the 3rd coast ones.