Center console

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

House003

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have two questions. The first one, is how you I go about replacing the handle on the door of the center console. Also, where can I get the cup holder insert for the center console?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 21
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 20

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Open the lid all the way, there are some torx screws that you need to remove. I think there are 4 but don't remember exactly. Pull the inside cover of the lid down an the handle has two more torx holding it in.

On the cup holder you can try salvage yards but they are not as common as the CD holder. It works fairly decent as a cup holder to. They pop up on here an Ebay, just keep an eye out for them. I actually just sold the two I had but I always grab then when I see them at the yard....

House003

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Open the lid all the way, there are some torx screws that you need to remove. I think there are 4 but don't remember exactly. Pull the inside cover of the lid down an the handle has two more torx holding it in.

On the cup holder you can try salvage yards but they are not as common as the CD holder. It works fairly decent as a cup holder to. They pop up on here an Ebay, just keep an eye out for them. I actually just sold the two I had but I always grab then when I see them at the yard....
Where can I find a latch?