Center Caps

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

89RCLB

I'm Awesome...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looking for a set of 4 center caps to fit these wheels for a reasonable price, can't find any locally. Just need the caps, already have the lug nuts and covers. Please PM me. Thanks.
You must be registered for see images attach

someotherguy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You probably already know this...but in case it helps, for 89-91 alloys they're the same black plastic caps that got used on base model steel wheels / work truck package throughout all GMT400 years. 88 is its own year all alone I think with the weird retainers in the cap, but no reason someone with an 88 couldn't change out to use the others as the wheel is the same.

Richard

89RCLB

I'm Awesome...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply, Richard. Yes, I'm aware that any of those caps will fit. Was hoping someone here on GMT400 has a set laying around they would part with and not want the retarded eBay prices.

straycat

Reaction score
Send me your number, I'll text the pictures, not sure how to post them from my phone...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk