CCSB dually?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
This is true! Buddy of mine has a tool box and hauled his wheeler with the gate up in his RCLB. Even hauled a snowmobile with the toolbox in and the skiis fit right underneath it. On the otherhand, the lil hillbilly sophomores and juniors at my school have been known to park in the parking lot with a snowmobile hanging half off of an up tailgate in their SB's. Apparently no one's parents' own a trailer or passed down common sense.

I'm actually planning on changing to a crossover tool box on my 3500 so when I do finally get another sled I have that space under it for the skis to go. In the event I dont get another sled I can fit an aux fuel tank there so either way win/win.

Sent from a 6.5 Detroit Diesel powered smartphone

88GMCtruck

I'm all 8-Luggy!
Reaction score
Auburn, Wa: From Covington, Wa: Albion, Wa: Pullma
You must be registered for see images attach

Proof that you don't NEED a longbed or extended cab truck. Sure it might be EASIER if I still had one, but I've got this setup usable and it suits my camping/recreation style better at this point than a different truck can. - Then again as i'm sure you're all aware my truck isn't the run of the mill 1/2ton (if you could even call it that anymore).

Talking maneuverability in a truck is pointless. they're big, period. It also depends on the driver. I can stuff my ECLB in places that make people scratch their heads in disbelief.

This was the case in my 99 as well.

But you can't argue the ability to whip my regular cab short wheelbase even more places.