CCLB dually #2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sparkysikes

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Uh am I in the right place. Hello my name. Is Rick and Uh I have an addiction. I can't stop buying thing for my truck and thinking of things I can do. Maybe after I replace everything on the truck and modify the rest I might get some relief! Why are you guys laughing at me?

skylark

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Uh am I in the right place. Hello my name. Is Rick and Uh I have an addiction. I can't stop buying thing for my truck and thinking of things I can do. Maybe after I replace everything on the truck and modify the rest I might get some relief! Why are you guys laughing at me?
You are in the wrong place if you want to stop that addiction!

BowtieBrody

Jesus Murphy!
Reaction score
Well ****, you've only got a problem if you admit it.
So everyone has a problem except me....and I solve my problem by fixing things and dumping money into my truck...

gstubbz

Hi I'm Gavin and I have an OBSession
Reaction score
I won't judge y'all either. I'm a smoker and I regularly forgo getting a new pack of smokes just because I'm planning on buying something for the truck, lol.

Damn chew is one of my big purchases, I still don't forgo buying truck stuff lol

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Had to wait until I got some time to deal with this thing. Dropped the motor/trans/t case in from the wrecked truck. U joints are fighting back, had to bail for a bigger hammer so better luck tomorrow. Next I need to tighten up the motor mount bolts so I can put the front end back on this thing. I sure hope the rest of it isn't a turd.

You must be registered for see images attach