Carnage and Stuck Pics

Discussion in 'Offroad Chat / Trail Ride Reports / Carnage' started by 1996 yukon, Dec 3, 2009.

1. Thatfordguy

Thatfordguy Because I can!!

Hey I've goofed a couple times(well more than a couple)
    I started with a wrangler but I don't have any pics of any of the times I buried that or my first gmt400.
    But here's my current gmt400
    Snapchat-367175525_zpsafrtrzeg.jpg
    Took a tractor to so much as budge it. The wheels were a foot or so from even touching the ground
    Snapchat-914920102_zps5jqfxb86.jpg yup forgot that was there took a tractor once again.

20160915_181603_zpsbn6dzc7o.jpg went puddle jumping with this beast once and hydro locked it. No pics of when it was in the water but it was deep lol. I got it running again though and it's getting derbied this summer
    20170313_234435_zpsyn2rivme.png
    Didn't see this either when I was out hunting one day. Took a tractor with a loader we just hooked a chain up to the hitch and picked it up and swung it over
    There been alot more times but these are just the few I have pics of

2. 98sierra4x4

98sierra4x4 OBSession

What year is the gmt 800

3. Thatfordguy

Thatfordguy Because I can!!

2001 heavy half with the 6.0

4. gstubbz

gstubbz OBSession IG-gavinstubbs09

I went hunting through my iCloud library of 6,400 photos and could only find one where I was stuck. The others are wreck carnages. I have been stuck several times, snow, mud, sand, you name it! Learned to buy a winch and haven't been stuck since!

This was in sand, trying to turn around and got stuck. I've been stuck once before probably 50 feet away from where this photo was taken on top of a sand dune. My truck was totaled about 45 minutes after we got it unstuck (rear ended).

[​IMG]

Here was the rear ending that happened shortly after. Guy in front of me with a ranger slammed on his brakes, I swerved to miss him, and the K5 swerved to miss him too and ended up hitting me as I was slowing down. The K5 engine (6.2) died on impact, so I towed him home like 15 miles with a chain behind my jacked up truck.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. BowtieBrody

BowtieBrody It doesn't take Rocket Appliances

Damn, I would've cried like a baby if that happened to my truck; I remember you posting about this a while back; in your first 6.5 thread I think?

6. gstubbz

gstubbz OBSession IG-gavinstubbs09

I was pretty pissed! I had done so much to that truck within the last three weeks leading up to the crash. But it's history now! And it was in the 6.5 thread, I never did make a build thread for my 98 although I wish I did. Haven't made that mistake again!

BowtieBrody likes this.
  7. Biggershaft96

Biggershaft96 Resident 4l60e killer

Hell i wouldve bought that back.