Carnage and Stuck Pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

whyteboy97

Reaction score
suburban1500 kind of looks like pilgrim state back there. you on long island. noticed the li rigs sticker lol.

HankHill_K2500

Sweet sweet propane
Reaction score
My buddy and I went up to some powerlines. First I stuck myself, then he stuck himself trying to get me out. I got out just by reversing and turning around! I unstuck him and he decided to roost around and he popped a tire on a tree. And another time I followed a guy into some deep ruts covered by snow and ripped my spare tire off the cable. Dont have any pics of that unfortunately.

You must be registered for see images attach

Oops I roosted all over your truck. heh heh heh

InsanePyro

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

This was about a week or two after my dad first bought it and before it became "mine". I was still feeling invincible in her and vastly underestimated how bald the tires were (figured it had 4wd, the hell with it!). My brother and I went and found a snow pile on the way to pick my dad up from the bus stop. Ended up snagging the frame and having zero traction it just rounded out the ruts and we were screwed.

Dad wasn't too happy

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

This was about a week or two after my dad first bought it and before it became "mine". I was still feeling invincible in her and vastly underestimated how bald the tires were (figured it had 4wd, the hell with it!). My brother and I went and found a snow pile on the way to pick my dad up from the bus stop. Ended up snagging the frame and having zero traction it just rounded out the ruts and we were screwed.

Dad wasn't too happy
Haha that's a funny one not sure I woulda been able to post it.

Scotty.92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Here's what I did with my truck the other day. Everything was starting to thaw out. I had seen tracks near where I went in, but was deeper than I thought. If the terrain was more "mud", than grass and water - bit of ice. I would have went through easier. I've been through mud and left pretty good ruts. If I stop I can usually get going. What limits me is ground clearance. My tires do very well for what they are. 265/75R16 wrangler authorities. Don't let the Walmart (and Canadian tire only place to buy) fool you by not a good tire. 10 ply. Would buy again but want larger size than produce.

33" Mickey Thompson MTZ are probably going to be my next tires.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SwampHound

GMT400 Love Guru
Reaction score
Here's what I did with my truck the other day. Everything was starting to thaw out. I had seen tracks near where I went in, but was deeper than I thought. If the terrain was more "mud", than grass and water - bit of ice. I would have went through easier. I've been through mud and left pretty good ruts. If I stop I can usually get going. What limits me is ground clearance. My tires do very well for what they are. 265/75R16 wrangler authorities. Don't let the Walmart (and Canadian tire only place to buy) fool you by not a good tire. 10 ply. Would buy again but want larger size than produce.

33" Mickey Thompson MTZ are probably going to be my next tires.

That's the type of hole where you mash the skinny pedal with no mercy.

Scotty.92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That's the type of hole where you mash the skinny pedal with no mercy.

Haha, you can see in the 2nd picture a bit side is all soaked. Tried that but must have got hung on the ice. Ice wasnt even thick. I guess just enough though. It seemed like it was floating and the tires werent even on the ground :think::shrug: It sure didnt take much to get it out though.

Scotty.92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Did it again. "If you don't get stuck, you weren't trying hard enough" My truck got snagged up on the front crossmember