Carnage and Stuck Pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SixPointTwo

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Not mud but here's my "stuck in the snow with bald tires on a Monday school night" pic in my old 383 Stroker ECSB:

You must be registered for see images attach

Reaction score
Love this thread. Getting stuck is half the fun. Here's me getting stuck a couple hours after buying the truck. Was out there till 3 am digging and getting yanked out.

You must be registered for see images

Reaction score
Haha I have to agree. Never helps. Although I was doomed here, i didnt realize that there was 150yrds of mud up to my rockers. Thought it was just a little puddle. Oops.

Suburban1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Did some powerline trails in my truck and a lifted F150 on 40's. The Ford got stuck in the first big puddle, and i went around a smaller one beside it. He suggested I tow from the back, so....went through the puddle this time but forgot it could be deep and water was already up to the bumpers. ! tried opening the door, some water got in. Had to climb out the window, crawl over the hood and jump onto a little patch of grass in between both puddles lol. Got winched out by a Dodge and later joined by two other Suburbans:

I need to get my damn lift on!

Last edited: