Canada Call Out

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GregB

Reaction score
No one posted here since 2015.. I'm from Saskatoon, Saskatchewan and pictured are my two GMT400's. Tahoe is a 4 x 2 with the Z56 Police Package. I bought it near San Francisco in 2008 and its never seen a Winter, picture is from October 2016 just before I put her in Winter storage, as it gets stored inside from October till April/May depending on the year. Anyone else got one of these Cop tahoes or a Tahoe Limited? I recently aquired the 1992 GMC 4 x 4 Burb and it ony has 156,000 kms. and is rust free. I will be changing some cosmetic things on it to spruce up the looks.

You must be registered for see images attach

lvmygmc

Reaction score
Fenelon Falls Ont. Just came back on here because I just put my 94 GMC stepside in for a full restore and found this on the last post never saw it b4. Great to see all the stuff everyone is doing on their trucks in Canada. Some great trucks out there

Uncle Ben

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Just south of Edmonton. 1996 extended cab short box 1500 2wd. Bought it to replace a beater truck that I used to do dump runs and occasionally haul stuff. But I love this thing, and can never leave my vehicles stock, so I lowered it 2/4”, and have done a few other odds and ends.